First coin in a 3-coin series that commemorates well-known vessels that have been lost in Canadian waters, and the stories that have emerged from the events surrounding their final fate.
Sold Out at the Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist John Horton with selective paint used to recreate the imminent collision of R.M.S Empress of Ireland and the Norwegian collier Storstad during the early morning hours of May 29, 1914. Edge-lettering displays the ship's name, as well as a bell, representing one of the recovered artifacts from the wreck.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Lost Ships R.M.S Empress of Ireland coin to your cart today!