These coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the Gem Brilliant Uncirculated grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Gem BU condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: Features a loving mother panda and her cub, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2012 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!