Beautifully engraved with the added dimension and old-world craftsmanship of ultra-high relief. Each coin is struck four times using special tooling and blanks.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Ultra-high relief effigies of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. Royal Canadian Mint engravers re-created the King's military hat to accurately represent the attire he wore during the royal tour of 1939.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 75th Anniversary of the First Royal Visit coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|