Beautifully engraved with the added dimension and old-world craftsmanship of ultra-high relief. Each coin is struck four times using special tooling and blanks.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Ultra-high relief effigies of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. Royal Canadian Mint engravers re-created the King's military hat to accurately represent the attire he wore during the royal tour of 1939.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 75th Anniversary of the First Royal Visit coin to your cart today!