Certified $1,000 bill!
Series 1934-A $1,000 FRN from Kansas City -- a better district with just 21,600 notes printed!
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note comes sealed in an inert, protective plastic currency holder by Paper Money Guaranty.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934.
- Graded Net Very Fine 35 by PMG. Net is for a Paper Pull that dies not detract from the notes appearance.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland on the front.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectable note to your cart today!
Series 1934-A $1000 FRN from Kansas City with only 21,600 originally printed! Friedberg#2212-J.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Grade:||Very Fine - 35|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|