The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf design is considered one of the most beautiful in the world. This 2003 1/4 oz Gold Maple has a mintage of only 23,228 coins, adding collectible appeal to the .9999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2003 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|