The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf design is considered one of the most beautiful in the world. This 2003 1/4 oz Gold Maple has a mintage of only 23,228 coins, adding collectible appeal to the .9999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2003 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!