|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Low mintage of only 35,168 coins! These small Gold beauties come sealed in the original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins will come sealed in mint plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin with weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin remains one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for its iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this outstanding 1/4 oz 2001 Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!