Mintage of 85,472 coins! These small Gold beauties come sealed in the original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Mintage of only 85,472 coins! Each coin contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins will come sealed in mint plastic or protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin remains one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for its iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this outstanding 1/4 oz 1998 Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today.
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|