|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.066 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Prized by serious coin collectors seeking to acquire the highest standard of gold available in the world—this Ultra High Relief 1 oz .9999-fine Proof Gold coin from the Royal Canadian Mint is a true rarity!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features ultra-high relief effigies of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth II. Royal Canadian Mint engravers re-created the King's military hat to accurately represent the attire he wore during the royal tour of 1939.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The low mintage of the 1 oz Proof Gold 75th Anniversary of First Royal Visit coin adds to the collectibility of this issue. Update your Gold portfolio today!