With a mintage of just 98,104 coins, these 1997 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins offer the classic maple leaf design, high Gold purity and added collectible appeal at a lower price point than 1 oz Gold coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin remains one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for its iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this outstanding 1/4 oz 1997 Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today.