|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
These 1/2 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs come sealed in the original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint. This fractional Gold Maple Leaf had a mintage of just 32,470 coins, giving it added collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Mintage of 32,470 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2003 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!