These 1/2 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs come sealed in the original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint. A small mintage of only 116,000 coins adds to its collectibility!
- Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coin comes in original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Exhibits a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1992 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!