|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
These 1/2 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs may or may not come sealed in the original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1989 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!