Fractional Gold Maple Leafs have a lower mintage than the full ounce issues, adding collectibility to the iconic design. This 1990 1/2 oz Gold Maple has a mintage of just 174,400 coins and comes sealed in the Royal Canadian Mint's original plastic.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Mintage of 174,400 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1990 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!