|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
The 1/4 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round (mintmark and designs may vary).
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- The rounds are hallmark stamped with their weight, purity and have a reeded edge.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” on top right.
- Reverse: "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
Display your Silver Buffalo Round in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this sought after fractional Round to your cart today!