The 1/4 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round.
- Contains .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- The obverse (front) of the round depicts a Native American with the motto, “LIBERTY” on top right. li>
- The reverse (back) of the rounds depicts a standing American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt.
- The rounds are hallmark stamped with their weight, purity and have a reeded edge.
Protect and display your Silver Buffalo Round in style by adding an attractive to your order.
Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded as amongst the best designs of any U.S. coins. Add this desired fractional Round to your investment portfolio today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|