The 1/4 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel inspired both images featured on this round.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's depiction of a Native American with the “Liberty” on the top right.
- Reverse: Depicts an American bison standing atop a mound of dirt.
Display your Silver Buffalo Round in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this sought after fractional Round to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|