This recent issue from Australia has been graded a Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation. The Australian Stock Horse is known for its endurance, agility and good temper.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic grading holder from PCGS.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: This silver coin features a galloping Stock Horse. The design also includes the inscription THE AUSTRALIAN STOCK HORSE and The Perth Mint's 'P' mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!