|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.016 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
Part of a five coin series, the coin was produced to commemorate the 2014 international football championship, which was held in Brazil.
- Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a map of Brazil delimited by stylized elements of flora and fauna. In the middle of the country map, the competitions logo and official name are represented.
- Reverse: Depicts a beautiful design that represents the Maracanã stadium in aerial view.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2014 France 1/2 Gram Proof Gold €5 FIFA World Cup coin to your cart today!