2013-W Proof Silver American Eagle PR-69 PCGS (FS, Limited Edtn)
|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This Silver American Eagle coin has a purity of .999 and combined with its beautiful and classic design makes this a great purchase. With its limited mintage and mirror like finish, there's no wonder why it's such a popular choice by collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 2013-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!