|Metal Content:||15.47 troy oz|
Morgan Silver Dollars are more than a century old and are a favorite of collectors around the world! Designed by George T. Morgan with dates from 1878-1904, each Morgan Silver Dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- All 10 coins come in a hard plastic PCGS box.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark or the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Individually display your Morgan Dollars in style by adding presentation boxes to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add these certified Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
10 different dates and/or mintmarks on these coins will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.