|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.1808 troy oz|
Rare - limited edition Silver proof quarter graded a near perfect Proof-69 Deep Cameo First Strike by PCGS.
- Contains .1808 oz actual Silver weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-69 condition.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the text “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: Image of a tall tree standing in the Great Basin, "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver ATB coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Silver America the Beautiful coins are treasured for their detailed designs. Add this certified 2013-S Silver ATB Great Basin Quarter to your cart today!