This 1876-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1,123 coins!
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Population of 1,178 coins at this grade level with 589 graded higher.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1876-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded MS-61 by NGC to your cart today!