Engelhard rounds are rarely seen in assay cards making them highly sought after by Gold enthusiasts. Engelhard rounds are no longer being produced, which adds an aspect of collectability to their strong bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 or .999+ fine Gold.
- Individual rounds are presented in a sealed protective assay package.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Gold prospector design of a man panning for Gold.
- Reverse: Displays the Engelhard logo along with the weight and Gold purity.
- These rounds are secondary market and may be slightly different in quality and packaging due to age.
Handle your Gold rounds with care by adding these cotton white gloves to your cart.
Engelhard rounds are a great way to acquire collectible bullion. Add this hard to find 1 oz Gold round from Engelhard to your investment portfolio today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|