The 1850-O is the scarcest New Orleans Mint Liberty Seated Dollar, making this highly desirable coin difficult to locate. Really nice coin for a dollar type set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the XF-40 condition.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
- Mintage of only 40,000 coins and Population of 14 coins at this grade level with 91 graded higher.
Display your Silver Dollar in style by adding one of these display boxes to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add to your collection by including this 1850-O Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today!
The Liberty Seated Dollar was minted from 1840 to 1873. Seated Liberty Silver Dollars were primarily minted in Philadelphia, although there are 12 different branch mint issues.