The Flam Line railroad is a short line that runs just over 12 miles of track in southern Norway. The railway is a part of the Norwegian State Railways, and has run continuously since 1940.
- Part of the series "History of Railroads".
- Housed in a mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 1,881.
- Obverse: Depicts beautiful image of the famous train with the mountains in the background.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of Liberia dividing the date, and separating the legend and denomination.
This beauty is a must have not just for coin collectors but railroad enthusiasts, as well. With such a limited mintage, these are not easy to find, so get one while you can!