1993 1 oz Silver American Eagle (Spots)
As low as $4.99 per coin over spot!
The American Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Back-dated coins are an excellent way to fill out any Silver eagle collection. Coins in this listing will display light spots or toning.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Easily store your Silver Eagles by adding a mint tube to your order.
Silver American Eagles are a great way to invest in Precious Metals, as they contain one full oz of .999 fine Silver. Add the 1993 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|