A striking rendition of a snake in grass is well executed on this coin from the Perth Mint. A limited mintage of no more than 5,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- Graded Proof-69 Deep Cameo First Strike.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add a Series II 2013 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake PR-69 PCGS First Strike to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|