|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
A striking rendition of a snake in grass is well executed on this coin from the Perth Mint. A limited mintage of no more than 5,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add a Series II 2013 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!