Each coin in this set has been graded a Perfect Mint State-70 with the First Strikes label by PCGS. This set includes a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, and 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Horse.
- Contains 1.9 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin is grade a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS.
- Encapsulation by PCGS offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a colorized horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Add the MS-70 2014 5-Coin Gold Lunar Year of the Horse First Strike set to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1.9 troy oz|