|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1.9 troy oz|
Each coin in this set has been graded a Perfect Mint State-70 with the First Strikes label by PCGS. This set includes a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, and 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Horse.
- Contains 1.9 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a colorized horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Add the MS-70 2014 5-Coin Gold Lunar Year of the Horse First Strike set to your cart today!