Labrador Retrievers get attached to their caregivers and they are fond of swimming and playing with children. This coin makes a great gift to the dog lover in your life.
- Contains .5627 oz of .999 Silver.
- Comes in a colorful presentation case with a certificate of authenticity depicting a Labrador Retriever.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year of mintage.
- Reverse: Depicts a color image of a Labrador Retriever. In the background, a relief scene of a Labrador Retriever fetching a stick.
- Low Mintage of only 1,500 coins.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5627 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|