A symbol of the power and vastness of Canada’s northern landscape, the Polar Bear is an iconic animal for Canadians.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Full image of a Polar Bear walking across the Tundra.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/4 oz Gold Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
This coin is a premium version of the Royal Canadian Mint's .9999 pure Gold bullion coin struck in proof finish with mirrorlike background. These coins are engraved in exquisite detail to celebrate one of Canada's most important national icons.