A symbol of the power and vastness of Canada’s northern landscape, the Polar Bear is an iconic animal for Canadians.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Full image of a Polar Bear walking across the Tundra.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/4 oz Gold Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
This coin is a premium version of the Royal Canadian Mint's .9999 pure Gold bullion coin struck in proof finish with mirror-like background. These coins are engraved in exquisite detail to celebrate one of Canada's most important national icons.