Baseball has been America’s favorite past time for over a century and has brought both smiles and tears to millions of faces from sea to shining sea.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features a concave design of an open baseball glove with the inscriptions of “LIBERTY”, “IN GOD WE TRUST” and “2014.”
- Reverse: Displays a dome shaped baseball with detailed stitching with the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and “ONE DOLLAR”.
Protect and display your Baseball Hall of Fame $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame $1 Silver Commem to your cart today!
This is the first curved coin in U.S. Mint history!