This item consists of a complete 32-coin set of Silver American Eagles from 1986 to 2016 presented in a pair of PCGS storage boxes. All of the coins are graded a near perfect MS-69 by PCGS.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 32 oz of Silver.
- Packaged in two hard plastic PCGS storage boxes.
- Each coin is certified by PCGS as a nearly-flawless MS-69.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
This full set is an excellent way to collect one of the most popular modern coin series in the world. Add the MS-69 PCGS Silver Eagle set to your cart today!