|Mint Mark:||N/A - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|
These NGC tubes are sonically sealed with a label that guarantees you will receive Gem Uncirculated Silver Eagles. Widely recognized, the Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz .999 fine Silver bullion coin produced in the United States.
- NGC tube protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition.
- The coins can be re-submitted to NGC for grading at anytime.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the Sealed Tube of 2008 Silver Eagles to your cart today!