This Trade Dollar has been authenticated and graded as being in Extra Fine 45 condition by PCGS.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the XF-45 condition.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty sitting encircled with 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a Heraldic Eagle with wings unfolded.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an 'S' mintmark on the reverse below the eagle.
- In the five-year run that Trade Dollars were minted, less than 36 million pieces were struck.
Protect and display your Trade Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1877-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!