This beautiful coin, designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens, is recognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mints:
* San Francisco
Display your graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS or NGC has guaranteed the Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.