The nine symbols of luck immortalized in silver coins are the perfect gifts, which attract happiness, wealth, love and joy. From time immemorial the horseshoe has been used as a talisman, which brings happiness, wealth and all good fortune.
- Contains .4547 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 3,333 coins.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II amongst buttons and the silhouette of a chimney sweep.
- Reverse: Depicts horseshoes with highlighted colored clovers. On the right is a capsule containing a 24-carat gold gilded filigree insert.
- An insert made up of a transparent capsule containing a small 24-carat gold gilded horseshoe is located within the coin.
Capture your luck and hold onto it by adding this 2014 Niue Proof $1 Silver Horseshoe Good Luck Coin to your cart today!