To honor baseball’s place in America’s lexicon, the U.S. Mint has produced a unique coin in that it has a concave obverse and a dome shaped reverse.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- The Early Release designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features a concave design of an open baseball glove with the inscriptions of “LIBERTY”, “IN GOD WE TRUST” and “2014.”
- Reverse: Displays a dome shaped baseball with detailed stitching with the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and “ONE DOLLAR”.
Protect and display your Baseball Hall of Fame $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfectly graded 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame $1 Silver Commem to your cart today!
Baseball has been America’s favorite past time for over a century and has brought both smiles and tears to millions of faces from sea to shining sea. This is the first curved coin in U.S. Mint history!