A beautiful gift or collectible for those who love coins that capture precious moments, the maple leaf image, the outdoors, natural images, original artwork and Canadian themes. The sixth coin in the royal Canadian Mint's exciting 2014 "O'Canada" series featuring iconic images celebrating all that makes Canada unique.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Jean-Charles Daumas showing an image of a Canada goose in its natural habitat.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver O'Canada Goose coin to your cart today!