The sealed Monster Box ensures that each of these Silver Crocodile coins has remained untouched since leaving the Perth Mint. The .999 fine Silver content of each coin gains collectible appeal with a limited mintage of just 1,000,000 coins.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Sealed Monster Box contains 20 tubes with 25 coins each.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a large saltwater crocodile with its mouth open, surrounded by "Australian Saltwater Crocodile", the date, Silver weight and purity and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from blemishes during handling by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Increase your Silver investments with a single purchase. Add this 2014 Silver Saltwater Crocodile Sealed Monster Box to your cart today!
The Saltwater Crocodile is the largest reptile in the world and is found in suitable habitats from northern Australia through Southeast Asia to the eastern coast of India. Males can grow to 22 feet in length and weigh over 2,200 lbs. Females are much smaller and reach only 13 feet in length and 220 lbs.
The Saltwater Crocodile is an extremely formidable and opportunistic predator capable of killing almost any animal that enters its territory. Due to their size and distribution, they are the most dangerous of all crocodiles to humans.
Australian Silver Coins -- why buy Australian Perth Mint Silver Coins from APMEX?Australian Perth Mint Silver Coins make a popular addition to any investment portfolio or numismatic collection. To buy Australian Perth Mint Silver Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||500 troy oz|