These coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the MS-69 grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release by the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2013.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas at the local watering hole.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this near perfect MS-69 Silver Panda to your cart today!
Labels of our choice.