|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
The third and final coin in the Royal Canadian Mint's animal architects series features selective coloring that brings to life the beautiful bright coloring of the Monarch caterpillar.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A beautifully detailed side profile of a Monarch caterpillar. Selective color application showcases the caterpillar's bright yellow, black and white stripes as it crawls along a bright green milkweed leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Caterpillar and Chrysalis coin to your cart today!