This fourth coin in the $100 High Face Value Series features the iconic Bighorn Sheep, one of Canada's most distinctive wild sheep species. This release has a mintage of just 50,000 coins, providing collectible appeal to the .9999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule in a decorative box.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Showcases two Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep squaring off above the face value.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This high face value coin features an exquisite design featured on .9999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|