|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This fourth coin in the $100 High Face Value Series features the iconic Bighorn Sheep, one of Canada's most distinctive wild sheep species. This release has a mintage of just 50,000 coins, providing collectible appeal to the .9999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule in a decorative box.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Showcases two Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep squaring off above the face value.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This high face value coin features an exquisite design featured on .9999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!