|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
These Gold American Eagles have received a score of 70, achieving a “perfect” status. With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, this coin combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1 oz of Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add a perfect 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.