Each Gold Eagle is a perfect MS-70 specimen of America's favorite Gold bullion, as certified by NGC. The Gold Eagle features a classic design, based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 design for the $20 Gold Double Eagle.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Eagle bullion coins are treasured investments and collectibles. Add this certified perfect Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.