Each Gold Eagle is a perfect MS-70 specimen of America's favorite Gold bullion, as certified by NGC. The Gold Eagle features a classic design, based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 design for the $20 Gold Double Eagle.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Eagle bullion coins are treasured investments and collectibles. Add this certified perfect Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|