|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
These Gold American Eagles have been graded an MS-69, achieving a near-perfect status, adding collectible value to the classic, beloved design.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your 1 oz of Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The design on the Gold American Eagle is often considered the most beautiful design in American coinage. Add a near perfect 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.