This beautiful classic design has been graded a near perfect Mint State-69 with the First Strikes label by NGC. Since their inception in 2006, Gold Buffalos have been a favorite of bullion investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees that NGC received the coin within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
Random Year and Date(s) on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.