This beautiful classic design has been graded a near perfect Mint State-69 with the First Strikes label by NGC. Since their inception in 2006, Gold Buffalos have been a favorite of bullion investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
Random Year and Date(s) on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold Buffalo -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy American Buffalo Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|