Any quantity only $79.99 per coin over spot!
This beautiful classic design has been graded a perfect Mint State-70 by NGC. Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold with the iconic Buffalo nickel design. Dates and labels will vary according to inventory on hand.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Dates and labels vary depending on product on hand.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Purchase America's premier Gold coin today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold Buffalo Design and HistoryThe Gold Buffalo coins have proved so popular that many companies have made Gold Buffalo tribute proof copies, which are coins set with the same design and thinly plated in Gold. If you are looking for the real thing, you will get a beautiful design that contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
Though this coin is made of Gold, the design first appeared on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel, created by James Earle Fraser. On the obverse, you see a Native American chief in profile. The reverse displays a detailed American buffalo. Legend suggests the original buffalo was based on a real-life buffalo named Black Diamond who resided in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
Buffalo Gold Coin Collectors and InvestorsConsider buying Buffalo Gold if you want to beef up your investment portfolio or if you would like to start a collection that includes all historical coins with this design. The coins are part of American heritage and display two of the most iconic illustrations in the history of the country.
The Numismatic Guaranty Corporation has given these American Buffalo Gold coins a perfect 70 rating, which means that at five-times magnification, the coin exhibits "no post-production imperfections." The MS designation means it is sold in mint state.