As low as $99.99 per coin over spot!
The Isle of Man Noble, or 'Manx,' was the first Platinum bullion coin created for investors, and was minted by the Pobjoy Mint from 1983 to 1989. Nobles are legal tender to the value of their precious metal content making them valuable to investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II including “ISLE OF MAN” to the left of her profile and “ELIZABETH II” to the right of her profile separated with four triskelia.
- Reverse: A legendary Viking longboat sails across the seas with a full sail, and “1 OZ PLATINUM FINE” and “ONE NOBLE” below the waves from the ship. Along the rim of the coin is a Viking Knit with a triskelion formed from legs above the flag of the ship.
Protect and display your Platinum Noble in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Platinum coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 1 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Platinum Noble to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock on hand. All secondary market items may exhibit light handling marks.