|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mint mark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirror like finish. Add this 1 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.