Great Crisp Uncirculated $1,000 FRN from the Chicago Federal Reserve District. These notes circulated for many years before they started being removed from circulation. Banks are now instructed to have these notes destroyed when received by a teller.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This Crisp Uncirculated example has great paper and good color.
- This note has the desirable Light Green Seal and serial numbers.
- Comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Face: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!