These not often seen 50 Peso Gold coins were issued to mark the 10th anniversary of economic integration in Central America. A small mintage of only 1,500 adds collectibility to this issue.
- Contains .5787 oz of Gold.
- Coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Prooflike condition enhances the design elements.
- Issued by the Central American Republic in 1970.
- Obverse: Features a mountain range below a radiant sun surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: A tree representing growth with value and a motto in Spanish.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pesos in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This one year type coin from the Central American Republic is a great collector coin for the World Gold enthusiast. Add this Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause Unusual World Coins as X#1.
Note: These Proof coins may exhibit light handling marks.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5787 troy oz|