50 Peso Gold coins!
These not often seen Gold coins were issued to mark the 10th anniversary of economic integration in Central America. Each coin contains .5787 of an ounce of pure Gold!
- Contains .5787 oz of Gold.
- Each coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- These coins are in Prooflike condition.
- Obverse: Features a mountain range below a radiant sun surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: A tree representing growth with value and motto in Spanish.
- Issued by the Central American Republic in 1970.
- Mintage of ONLY 1,500, and seldom offered for sale.
Protect your Gold 50 Pesos coin in style by adding an attractive to your order.
This one year type coin from the Central American Republic is a great collector coin for the World Gold enthusiast. These Proof coins may have light handling marks. Listed in Krause Unusual World Coins as X#1.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5787 troy oz|