These not often seen 50 Peso Gold coins were issued to mark the 10th anniversary of economic integration in Central America. A small mintage of only 1,500 adds collectibility to this issue.
- Contains .5787 oz of Gold.
- Coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Prooflike condition enhances the design elements.
- Issued by the Central American Republic in 1970.
- Obverse: Features a mountain range below a radiant sun surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: A tree representing growth with value and a motto in Spanish.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pesos in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This one year type coin from the Central American Republic is a great collector coin for the World Gold enthusiast. Add this Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause Unusual World Coins as X#1.
Note: These Proof coins may exhibit light handling marks.